manage module layouts
Manage the layout and grouping of processing modules and the quick access panel.
This maintenance screen can be accessed from the presets menu beside the module search box or module group icons (below the histogram in the darkroom view).
🔗preset list (left panel)
The left-hand panel lists the currently-defined module layout presets. Those at the top of the list are fixed and cannot be altered. User-defined presets are placed at the bottom of the list.
- To create a new preset, populated with a minimal list of basic modules, click on the + button at the bottom of the left-hand panel. Alternatively click on the duplicate button to the right of one of the existing module presets to copy that preset to a new one. The above screenshot shows a new preset named “user defined” which has been created by duplicating the “modules: default” preset.
- Delete a user-defined preset with the X button.
- Rename a preset using the text entry box at the top of the right-hand panel. Right-click to bring up a menu which can be used to copy, paste, select all, delete or insert an emoji)
🔗preset settings (right panel)
Change the settings for the selected preset
At the top of the right panel, the following options can be set
- preset name
- Choose a name for your preset.
- show search line
- Choose whether to display the search bar below the module group icons
- show quick access panel
- Choose whether to display the quick access panel. If checked, a new entry will appear in the bottom-right panel.
🔗quick access & module groups
The bottom section of the right-hand panel allows you to create and amend module groups for the selected preset.
- add a group
- Click on the + sign beside the “module groups” header to add a new group.
- remove a group
- Remove a group by clicking on the X button beside the header of that module group.
- add a module/widget
- Add a module to a group, or a widget to the quick access panel, by clicking the + sign below the group name. Select the required module/widget from the list that appears.
- remove a module/widget
- Remove a module from a group, or a widget from the quick access panel, by clicking the X beside the module/widget name.
- change a group’s icon
- Change the icon assigned to a group by clicking on the existing group icon and selecting a new one from the drop-down list.
- change the group order
- Change order the groups are displayed in by clicking on the < and > buttons beside the group headers.
- rename a group
- Rename a module group using the text entry box at the top of the module list. Right-click to bring up a menu which can be used to copy, paste, select all, delete or insert an emoji)
Settings will be automatically saved when you exit the screen. Click reset to reset the settings to the start of your editing session.