Select preferred map data from various providers. Some will provide additional layers (satellite view etc.) which you can toggle.
- map source
- Choose the provider to source map information from.
- show OSD
- Choose whether to display the OSD controls on top-left of the center view.
- filtered images
- Select to display only the images from the filmstrip in the center view. De-select to display all images in the current library, where those images have GPS data associated with them. You can also toggle this option by pressing Ctrl+S.
- max images
- Controls the maximum number of displayed thumbnails.
- group size factor
- Increase or decrease the size of the area that causes images to be grouped.
- min images per group
- The minimum number of images that need to be placed in the same position in order to automatically create an image group for them.
- thumbnail display
- Three options are available: image thumbnail, count-only marker (to free space on the map) or nothing at all. When hovering over a count-only marker, the corresponding thumbnail is displayed. A count-only marker behaves the same way as a normal image thumbnail, in terms of color coding, scrolling, drag and drop etc. You can also cycle through these options by pressing Shift+S.